Thursday, April 08, 2010

Almost there!


35 weeks and 2 days. Officially 1 day past when the Twins were born. She is still on her feet chasing the kids. What a Gal!



Grandma's reading time.


Helping herself to the pesto and carrots. Hmmm.


Being a Dad can be back breaking. Worth every bit!


Tyler's masterpiece. Eyes and everything. A rare picture as 5 seconds later it was erased.



To jump, or not to jump, that is the question. Go for it, Kyle! You're only young twice!


A few "special" quotes:

Amy is sitting on Kristina's bed with arms crossed - waiting patiently for the kids to stop making noise and take a nap (it has been 1 and 1/2 hours). Tyler starts singing... "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to mommy, she is angry...we're not going to sleep." Mommy cracks a grin through her gritted teeth.

Kristina:
@2am - sneaking next to daddy's bed - "Daddy, my tummy's hurting, I need toast."
@4am - "My tummy's hurting daddy... I need chocolate" - Yeah right, off to bed kiddo!

Both of them in unison: "Hi Grandma, Where's my treat!"

No comments: