Sunday, December 31, 2006

34 weeks 4 days: 12 pounds of baby!

Hi all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well darn, it looks like I don't get the tax benefits for 2006 - oh well ;)

Amy had her last doctor appointment on last Friday. All is going extremely well! Tyler is 5 lbs 12 oz and Kristina is 6 lbs. By today they are probably over 12 pounds of baby - ouch. The swelling in the legs has continued and is getting pretty bad. She can't wear shoes now. Today the swelling has spread beyond her knees and into her thighs.

The C-section date is set for Jan 25th! However both Amy and I believe it will happen before then. Place your bets!!!

Click here for a video of the twins having the hick-ups.

I hope you all have a good 2007; I know I will.


1 comment:

Peter Skuben said...

They look adorable!!! A perfect set of twins. Thanks for the pics Amy and Jay!